We always recommend trying to get approved thru a lender the rates and terms are more favorable. Conventional can be 3% down. FHA can be 3-3.5% down. Va and rural loans are as low as zero money down.
Here are some tips to getting a Mortgage or speeding up your Requalifying of your contract for deed MN.
- Check your credit score.
- Creditkarma.com offers alot of free tools to help you raise your credit scores also view the scores for free.
- Fix errors on your credit report.
- Maximize your fico scores. pay down your credit cards and other debt. Get collections and tax liens removed from your credit report.
- Find a low credit score lender. We work with a company that can help buyers with 580 credit scores or direct you in a direction on how to get your credit up faster to get qualified for a mortgage.
- Get pre approved.
- What are considered “good” and “bad” credit scores? 720+ = Excellent credit 680-719 = Good credit 620-679 = Fair credit 580-619 = Poor credit 579 and lower = Bad credit.
- FHA Home Loans 580 credit score 3.5% down.
- Fha with 500-570 credit scores 10% down.
- Factors that can Help you Buy a House with Bad Credit
No Late Payments in the Last 12 Months
- Having a low Debt-to-Income Ratio
- Buying a House with Bad Credit Even for borrowers with low credit scores the American dream of homeownership is still with in reach.
- Contract for deed homes in Minnesota are a great way to buy a property.
There are alot of homes for sale contract for deed in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. But with the hot housing market -Homes are selling very fast with multiple offers so home buyers need to act very fast. With in 1 day in most situations.
What can the buyer expect. We have an a wide range of properties to view. Town homes-Condo’s lake homes-Cabins- Virtually all types of properties that you can buy with a Mortgage.
We draft the contract for deed terms-Purchase agreement-set up the closing with a title company. It is very important to have a title search. The title company with draft the final contract for deed that gets recorded with the county the property is in.
Dont worry I have been in Real Estate for over 20 years I work with land contracts and other contracts daily.
If you dont have any money I recommend looking at Rent to own homes. I dont work with them You will want to search Google-Yahoo ect and find rent to own properties or lease options. Remember you are only renting and you do not have home ownership in those homes. So I highly recommend if you do this dont put alot of money into the home till you buy it other wise you will most likely be out the money if you cannot purchase it. Contract for deed you can sell the home and retain any equity in the house.